Monday, November 29, 2010

Dark Eldar Batreps: Coming Soon!

Even before the whole blog-o-sphere movement, I've been a huge fan of battle reports.  I used to frequently visit the now defunct http://www.batreps.com to read about other players experiences and apply them to my own army.  They're a good way to learn about an army's strengths and weaknesses, without conducting hours of play-testing yourself.  Starting next week, my goal is to get up at least one detailed battle report a week in order to make my contribution to the ever expanding online resource that is Dark Eldar tactica.

So my question to you is... Are there any Dark Eldar army themes or units you'd like to see put to the test?  What about any particular opponents, match-ups or scenarios?  Let me know and I'll try to accommodate.  Otherwise you'll be stuck with whatever crackpot army list I scrap together.

No comments:

Post a Comment