Friday, January 7, 2011

Speed Painting Dark Eldar

Greetings dudes and dudettes, it's been awhile!  I'm currently working on getting my Dark Eldar painted up to a basic tabletop standard.  I'm not going for anything spectacular, just something that's playable.  I'm rushing and trying to get this army ready for a two day tournament later this month.  There is no painting requirement, but I thought it would be nice to bring a painted army anyway.  I think I've devised a quick method that will give me tabletop ready miniatures that I can go back and do additional detailing at a later date.

Step One: Prime Chaos Black

Step Two: Basecoat Burgundy Red (Krylon Fusion)

Step Three: Two coats of Badab Black wash

Step Four: Paint the gun Chaos Black, Loincloth / Misc. areas Bleached Bone

Step Five: Wash loincloth with Delvan Mud, add details (eyes, etc...), Base and repeat!


No comments:

Post a Comment